Saturday, November 22, 2008

AZ Trip

So we are coming down to AZ the week after Thanksgiving. Gregg has a job down there to justify us going and hopefully he can fly out of the airport there for a couple weeks for work. YAY! So I would love to see all of you guys when we go down there. What are your plans the beginning of December?
Oh and I just saw Twilight. I can't decide what I think about it, I guess I will just have to go see it again! What did you all think?

7 comments:

Carly said...

I don't think we have anything going on that week after Thanksgiving and we would love to see you guys. We might have to get some friends together at my house again during the day so the kids can play. I'm sure Dave would like to see Gregg at some point, too.
As for Twilight, I'm a bit mixed as well. My biggest problem was that I don't think Edward was hot...at all. He should be the hottest guy ever and I don't find him attractive at all. But I liked who they had play Bella, and Alice. Rosalie, again, didn't fit my interpretation from the book, but maybe I'm just being picky.

The Booher's said...

Chris said, are they coming to look for a house and stay? I guess we can dream. We are ready to hang out and have pictures taken! Lots and lots of them, Chris is so excited! I have not see twilight or read the books, Im out of the loop I guess! What else is new! See you soon, cant wait!

PaulaJean and David said...

Hooray!! We are excited to see you guys. Hopefully you can stay awhile.

Allison McDonald said...

hey there... so we went to garden valley for thanksgiving I meant to email you to see if you were going to be up there too??? But just didn't get around to it. Hawaii looked awesome... I soooo need to go there sometime. It looked amazing, i could just sit on that beach all day and read...even though I dont really read.. I am sure that I could. I havent read the books yet but I think that I am going to read the first one.... i saw the movie and loved it. So much I want to see it again. Anyways call me when you get back from AZ... we should play again.

love ya!

Allison McDonald said...

oh and p.s. dave does have a mortgage company... did you know him before you came here?? Funny thing, we knew eachother at Ricks... it was the year after you got married... and one day he just showed up at my ward here in Nampa.

So funny enough the red looks kinda fun. But you never know...better safe than sorry right? My vote is for blonde highlights.

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

I agree with Carly...let's get together one afternoone. Maybe you guys have already talked, but how about Thursday? I get off at noon so I could come and play then! It would be so fun to see you!
PS. Haven't seen Twilight yet, but just finished the first book this weekend. ANDREW is reading New Moon so now I have to wait...can you believe it? I told him I was going to tell EVERYONE! :)

Brandi Jo said...

OK... so how did you do it here your first winter... Sheesh! I am freezing! :-) I am glad that the inversion has cleared up for a least today. I love to see that sun shinning! I hope you guys are well! We should get together sometime!