Monday, November 17, 2008

I Need Your Help!

So both boys went to bed early, Gregg is out of town for work, and I really should be cleaning the house, working on pictures I took Saturday, or getting to bed early. Whatever.... anyone who knows me knows I love to waste time! I've been playing around with Photoshop on what to do with my hair. I got a not-so-great highlighting job 2 months ago and my roots are horrid. I can't decide whether to darken my hair, re-highlight it, or go blonder. So here are a few scenarios and I want you to vote on which is your favorite. The one in the middle with the obvious roots is what I look like right now. I couldn't get the darker hair one to look good but you get the general idea. Is it weird that my favorite is the gray hair one? Maybe getting old won't be so bad.





By the way...is anyone else totally loving the Beyonce song "If I were a Boy"? Just wondering.

8 comments:

Tora Family said...

I think you would look fantastic as a platinum blonde... you should go blonde...REALLY blonde. You already have a good dark blonde base for it, and you have the right skin tone where it would still look natural on you, yet really pop!

BUT...that means maintenance. So, if you don't want to have to go touch up the roots every 6wks then don't go the kind of blonde I'm talking about...just do some highlights (which would look good too).

But, for the kind of blonde I'm talking about...if you go to someone who knows what they are doing (checkout Caritta Salon, The Beehive Salon or Salon 162...all in Boise) they should weave in several different tones of blonde to make it look similar to this: http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/images/2008/06/nicole-richie-chuck.jpg

Your gorgeous no matter what, but would love to hear what you do end up doing!

Carly said...

I agree, you're going to be HOT when you go gray! But I'm not recommending you dye it gray. I think I like the lighter one in the upper left. Though I think the red could grow on me, too. Look how helpful I've been!

Noelle said...

I like the gray too... but I'm with Carly-I wouldn't dye it gray yet. I love brunette hair, but then again I might be a little bias :D I think you would look good either darker or the blonde. Sorry I haven't been much help either.

But I'm with you- I love Beyonce's song. When I first heard it on the radio.. I had to come home and look it up.

Jen said...

I think you should go a color near your natural color with some fun chestnut highlights. or a fun shade for a highlight. then your roots won't be so noticable. But you do look nice in either the darker or blonde picture.

Brian and Abby said...

I like to blonde or leaving it, but I know sometimes we all need a change. You look beautiful in you family pictures, you were always that way but ever year you seem to look more. HOW DO I GET ON THAT TRAIN? The boys look really cute for Halloween. Its so fun doing these things with them as they get older

Lynette said...

I'm liking the upper left. The brown to me just doesn't look right on you. Good luck! I will let you try out a salon and then take the plunge and get some highlights myself!

NikkiAWardell said...

Hope you don't mind a party crasher. I read your blog all the time. I served in Greg's mission and have been following what you guys are up to and always felt wierd commenting since I didn't know you. However, I know Greg and when I saw this I wanted to tell you what I thought. I like blonde too however, I also like the red. Maybe not that exact color but I think the Auburn/red looks pretty good on you if you want a drastic change!! Good luck!

The Booher's said...

Well I just went really dark just today. I was sick of being a fake blonde and I cant afford the upkeep! Plus its winter and your supposed to go darker right? I think you should go dark with highlights! The best of both worlds! And about that song! Its totally growing on me, my sister LOVES it!