I posted this week that Cash hadn't rolled over yet and he must of heard me because he rolled over at the doctors office on Monday and then again today!
Thanks everyone, for all the potty-training advice! We're just taking it one day at a time. I just hope it doesn't take too long-- it's killing me to spend money on diapers and wipes for 2 kids. By the way, I bought these Pampers Feel 'n'Learn pull-ups at Albertsons and they are useless- Weston soaked them without "feeling and learning". So don't waste your money. But I got them on clearance at Albertson's for $4 (thanks to my sister, Lynette, who is the bargain-hunting queen) and I figured for that price they will work great as diapers (their usually $18).
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Proving Mom Wrong
Posted by Ginger and Gregg at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yea for Cash! That's so funny!
I hope I can get Carter trained by 2 1/2 so I will only have to buy 2 sets of diapers for about 5 months. I hope he's ready then. Diapers are just so stinking expensive... Good luck.
It is so fun to watch you kids reach new milestones! Hang in there with Weston!
Post a Comment