If any of you know my brother, Boyd, he just found out he got accepted into Podiatry school(foot doctor) in Glendale at Midwestern. He is super excited and we are all proud of him. By the way, he is still going to G.C.C.(taking a lab), still living with my parents(which is really close to Midwestern), and still single. Good luck Boyd!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Congrats to Boyd! I am so excited for him! And tell him we'll keep our eyes out for a cute girl, if he wants! ;)
Congrats to Boyd! That is exciting. I can't believe he isn't married yet, he is such a cutie.
Hi Ginger,
It's kara boone from Tolleson, I was happy to find your blog. Josh is in his 3rd yr of the podiatry program at midwestern and is glad he chose to go there. Let me know if your brother has any questions and I'll get him in touch with Josh. Good luck in Boise how exciting! visit our blog at jkboonefamily.blogspot.com
blair and I are so excited! we just saw him a couple weeks ago and he had said he was applying there. that's so wonderful!!!
Post a Comment