Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm 2!!!!!!!

Today's my Birthday!


All About Me:

Favorite Color: Blue, in fact I think every color is blue

Fav Movie: "Cars" (you think I was a boy or something)

Fav TV show: "Elmo's World" on Sesame Street

Fav food: frozen blueberries, yogurt, peas, and Maggie Moo's milkshakes

My favorite saying: "OK" and "Snack!"

Fav activities: playing with my cars, going on walks and to the park

What mom thinks I will be when I grow up: an engineer

What dad wants me to be when I grow up: professional baseball player

What I want to be when I grow up: race car driver

What I did on my birthday: Daddy is in Longbeach so we will celebrate on Friday. But I did have french toast with strawberries and whipping cream and I got to blow out a candle. I am not sure why there was only 1 candle, good thing I can't count yet.

I am starting to get a sense of humor as you can tell by the picture below.

9 comments:

The Reeses said...

I love that kid! I got a good laugh out of that last picture. Addison has a lot of the same favorites as Weston. She asks to watch Cars many times everyday.

The Booher's said...

Happy Birthday Weston! I actually remembered and cant believe that I didnt say anything to you when we were on the phone today!

Logan and Tanya said...

Ginger, your boys are so cute...how fun! The birthday survey is a good idea...I'll have to remember that. How's Boise treating you guys?

Alecia said...

Cute kids Ginger! Hope you guys are doing great. I will be in Boise for our spring break ...the middle of April. I'll give you a call.

Brandi Jo said...

Happy Birthday Weston! I hope he had a great day! :-) What a cutie!

Melissa Brown said...

Wow, I can't believe he is two already! I love the pictures. Happy Birthday Weston!

Kelly said...

Hi Ginger,
I love your blog! I hope Weston had a great birthday. We are settled now, but miss Idaho. Thanks so much for visiting us before we moved! It was so great to see you! Hopefully we can keep in touch through the blogging world! Love- Kelly Burnett

Dana said...

Love the up the nose shot. Ava is quite fond of doing that as well. And she also thinks every color is blue or green. I guess those colors are just easier to say??

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

Ginger your blog is so cute! I love the stories. Now we'll be able to keep in touch so well!