Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Farewell


If any of you know my brother Michael, him and his wife, Camille, moved last week to Dubai (yeah, that country across from Iran!). Michael couldn't pass up a great engineering job and Camille I think couldn't pass up the beach! At first I thought they were kind of crazy moving to Muslim country, but now with the economy and everything I am wondering if we all shouldn't join them! They will be over there a for a few years. Looking at this picture, it is kind of sad to think how grown my boys will be the next time I see them. We will miss you guys!

3 comments:

The Breckons said...

HOLY COW!! I've been SO out of the loop, I didn't realize that Michael had 2 kids! Wow! Good for them! No one knows how to have fun adventures in life like the Andrews Clan!

Brandi Jo said...

Fun and scary! I hope it is safe there... :-) They sure are a cute couple!

Camille and Mike said...

Uh oh, I better comment to set the record straight. Camille and I don't have any kids yet, those are Ginger and Gregg's; notice the look of horror in their eyes! Thanks for the post. It doesn't feel like we are that far away from home. We are doing great and already realizing that it may be tough to leave Dubai.