Saturday, October 25, 2008

Aloha from Hawaii!!!


Yes, Gregg has to work in Hawaii this week and I actually got to tag along this time. We are doing your typical Hawaii stuff; beaches, snorkeling, beaches, rainforest, beaches..... and lots of macadamia nuts! It's a good thing our boys are still in Idaho(thanks Grandma Darla) or I may never leave! Gregg is working right now, it's too late for the beach and I just finished the 3rd book in the Twilight series (thanks Becca for getting me hooked- my goal is to read the whole series in 1 week). I really should just go to bed, so I will post more pics when I get home next week.

11 comments:

Carly said...

Wow! How nice to get away. And to Hawaii to boot! Enjoy the break and the books (I'm already read them as well).

Tora Family said...

I am SOOO jealous! Glad you got to go this time - it looks beautiful. I LOVE Hawaii!

Candi said...

Wow! Lucky GIRL!!

The Booher's said...

I cant believe that you didnt take me with you! I soooooo need a vacation! And Hawaii would be just perfect! Enjoy it while it lasts!

Blecca and R Home said...

I love the twilight books! they are really fun.

Blecca and R Home said...

Steph and Jason are in my ward here in Spokane, isn't that hilarious! small world!

Alecia said...

I'm so glad you got to go this time!!! How fun for you. Good luck with the reading, they are so good. Better to read them when your kids are not around rather than neglect them like I did. :)

Tendra said...

Hey Ginger! I'm so glad you could go have fun in Hawaii. What an opportunity. And I LOVE the picture in the next post of Cash with the balloon. That is precious!

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

Wow! I'm a super jealous! I bet you had such a nice time. You'll have to post some pics of the boys from Halloween...I want to see how cute they were!

Brian and Abby said...

You guys seem to just be playing every time I turn around. And I'm sure that Gregg is "working"!! It must be hard having to be there. I another big Twilight fan, I'm glad you jumped on the band wagon.

Brandi Jo said...

That is so awesome! I can't wait to see more pictures!!! :-)

Guess what?? We are going to be stationed in Mountain Home, Idaho. That from what I understand it is just about 45 miles outside of Bosie! We are really excited and are suppose to report on January 2nd. We'll have to get together once we get a house and settled! :-)