Friday, July 18, 2008

Our Blue-eyed Boys


So I got sick of amatuer photographers at the portrait studios and finally broke down and bought myself a nice camera. I am having fun taking the boys pics and photoshop is a ton of fun. I have started a blog dedicated to my photography http://gaphotography.blogspot.com . Someday I would like to start a side business but for now I am just learning the ropes. Any advice from you gals that already do photography would be highly appreciated!

8 comments:

Noelle said...

wow. those pictures are amazing.
and i love your photography blog.
you're very good at it.
..
U

Logan and Tanya said...

Ging,
I'm right with you! I just got Photoshop, and I'm going to get a nice camera in the next couple weeks. I'm still trying to decide which one...how did you decide, and which one did you get? I'd love to know. The pix look ADORABLE!

The Booher's said...

oh my gosh I miss your cute little boys! They are getting too big!

Kelly said...

Great pics- You are super good!! I am impressed. I am also looking into getting a nice camera. What did you get. I also want to learn photoshop. I am saving my pennies! Oh and your boys are adorable. Miss ya!

Brandi Jo said...

These are great pictures! You have "the eye!" I am debating on weather or not to purchase photoshop or Apature (a program through Mac). I think I am going to go with the Apature program for now with the research I have done. I am going to do the free trials and see which one I like.

Blecca and R Home said...

that's an awesome idea! good luck! the pictures are great!

Tora Family said...

lovely pictures...you have natural talent!

Kristie said...

HA! Urs told me where to find your blog! I love you guys! you are gorgeous!!! and your boys are perfect! you'll have to fill me in on what you are doing now.