Monday, June 30, 2008

Hot Dog Roast....... $3.00




Fishing License..... $21.00






Kayak..................... $200


Roughin' it in the woods......PRICELESS!


It has been so nice to live close to my parents cabin, it's about an hour from our house. It makes for a great weekend getaway! We just went up with Travis(Gregg's brother) and Becca and their 2 boys who are pretty much the same ages as our boys. We had a good time and the boys played really well together. We did some fishing(caught some whoppers as you can tell!) and Gregg busted out his kayak for the first time since his elbow surgery, he was very excited that he could still roll. I have a feeling we will be making plenty of trips up there!

8 comments:

Blecca and R Home said...

that looks like so much fun! I love the pictures! hope you are having a great summer!

Brandi Jo said...

What a nice place! Looks like you guys had fun... I have always wanted to kayak. It looks like so much fun. I bet the weather was so nice... man it is so humid and hot here right now with the monsoons.

Brandi Jo said...

Oh.. BTW, I love the picture of the boys on the rock fishing. Very cute!

Charlene said...

Now that's my type of camping! A roof over your head and a shower! I can't believe how grown up both of your boys are!

Rebecca said...

Nice picts. :) I really liked those pictures that you took with your camera (the black and white, tractor ones....) We had a fun time at the cabin, thanks again!!!

Logan and Tanya said...

Cute idea with the "Mastercard" theme...having your parents cabin close will be priceless! How fun to have a get-away place! Your boys are so cute!

Melissa Brown said...

Thanks for thinking of me. I got the layout from alliebrownslayouts.blogspot.com

she has instrustions that are super easy

Tora Family said...

I remember the cabin...and your sister, Lynette driving those winding roads in the dark...and the hot springs. Looks like you guys had a great time. I love how creative you are with your posts!