Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thank Goodness it's Spring


It finally has warmed up--kinda-- it hits 70 degrees then it snows. But I am officially feeling spring fever and am excited in what that means.........


Spring Cleaning- Weston loves to clean the toilets (I love how photogenic my son is). My house is always dirty, how did my mom do it with 7 kids?

Playing outside- and asking myself the question: What the heck did I do all winter?

We are all so much happier now that it's warmer and all I can say is: Bring on July!

8 comments:

Logan and Tanya said...

Hey Ging,
So good to hear from you! Your little Weston seems to be MR personality! What a cutie! Are you enjoying the new home? It's always fun to see a new yard in all the different seasons...your tree blooming is gorgeous!

Melissa Brown said...

Oh what fun pictures. I hate being in the house all day with kids. You can go crazy trying to entertain them! That tree is so pretty.
I'm not on bedrest, just pelvic rest.
And Carly and I miss you too!

Melissa Brown said...

I am liking the schooling a lot and I will let you know what I think when it's over. It does get easier to understand the medical words the more you learn.

Brandi Jo said...

I love the pic of Weston cleaning the toilet! Gavin loves to play w/ the toilet brush, I know... yuck! If I could only re-direct it to the toilet bowl, I could be so lucky!

I bet you are happy to see some warmer temps. I keep seeing all the snow & cold weather hitting you guys up there!

Charlene said...

I love the pic of Weston cleaning the toilet. My twins love to clean the toilets too, unfortunately they out grow it and don't want to clean the toilet when they get older!

Charlene said...

I love the pic of Weston cleaning the toilet. My twins love to clean the toilets too, unfortunately they out grow it and don't want to clean the toilet when they get older!

ensadler said...

No fair a boy that likes to clean toilets! How did you get so lucky? I can't believe how big your boys have gotten! I love the blue eyes! So cute. Glad to see the update. Enjoy the nice weather!

Tora Family said...

Weston looks like he is having WAY too much fun cleaning that toilet...you should hire him out. :) Cash is so cute...look at the baby chub on those cheeks...you just want to kiss them! I always think of you when the sun comes out after a long winter...I remember at Ricks how the snow had just barely melted off our front lawn and it was only 50 degrees, but the sun was shining and you were out there tanning away...might as well been 80 degrees...good times!