Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fun With Photoshop


I am just learning.... but how fun is this!!!!! (Does anyone know why some pictures I can post and other's I can't view outside of the Photoshop program?)




5 comments:

Logan and Tanya said...

Hey ging,
I just got photoshop too, and I'm trying to learn...did you take a class, or are you self taught, or what? I can't wait to figure it out...you'll have to teach me how to do what you did!

Tora Family said...

Hi Ginger- The reason why you can't view some of your photos outside of photoshop is because they are saved as a "photoshop" file (.PSD extension). When you do certain things to your photos the default is to save it as a photoshop file. You can fix this as you are saving your edited photo. When you click on "save" or "save as: the "save" window pops up, and you usually have to name your photo/file. Right underneath the box where you name photo is a box that says "file type." This should always say JPEG. If it doesn't then you can click on the drop-down arrow and select JPEG. That is one of the most common photo file extensions that will allow everyone to see your photos outside of photoshop. Email me if you have questions.

Also, when you commented on my blog and your post was signed as "Weston" and you weren't sure why...the name that shows up on all your posts and comments is your profile name...so you just need to change that if you don't want it to be Weston.

Brandi Jo said...

You did a great job on your pictures! Very cute. I am trying to decide if I am going to get it or not. You'll have to let me know what you think!

Blecca and R Home said...

I love the tractor photo and the picture of the boys, adorable

Melissa Brown said...

Wow, these are so cool. i need to learn how to do that!