Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Week

Gregg is in HAWAII for work (what a rough job) and so my sister asked what fun things I get to do this week. So here goes:






Maybe I will start Cash's baby book(this is his first cereal feeding- so cute!)
Maybe I will give my kids a bath or two (this is Weston's first chocolate pudding feeding- not so cute!)


Maybe I will teach Weston a new craft. We had fun creating an ocean with chalk on our patio last week. Maybe I will finally paint the baby's room. Am I the only one that HATES picking out paint? How many different colors of blue are there? I mean Oatlands Dainty Blue (no joke)? Give me a break!
Maybe I will start planting my vegetable garden. And yes, it was warm this day, and yes Weston has to have his coat on. That kid is definetely from Arizona!

Or maybe I won't get anything productive done this week and just dream that I am the one in Hawaii!!!!


10 comments:

Lyon said...

Next time I think you should get to go to Hawaii and Gregg should stay home with the kids(I'll go with ya)!!!!

Brandi Jo said...

Hawaii... so not fair. That should have been a bring your wife trip and Grandma watch the kids.

We have been planning a trip to Hawaii for like 2 years, not and able to go because of Prego stuff.

Anyways, I hear ya! Justin is gone this whole week for Ft. Collins, CO Police interview stuff. We have been trying to figure out fun stuff to do.

Melissa Brown said...

What fun projects you have lined up!? However, I think Hawaii would be a little higher on the list of things we all really want to do. You look great! And your boys are so so cute!

Logan and Tanya said...

Ging,
Sounds adventuresome and fun to me! I love projects like "painting the baby's room"...so satisfying to me! I think you for sure need to post pictures when it's done...I want to see the final product! And I'm SOOO jealous of your "snow free" yard over there in Boise! I still have 3 feet in my backyard! Gardens might not be happening this year! Good luck this week~ Tanya

Tora Family said...

ummm...I don't think we should even have to think about this...let's just pretend we're in Hawaii and forget about all the other stuff. Or, at least that is what I'm going to do.
P.S. I can't believe how quickly Cash is growing! And you look beautiful as always!

The Booher's said...

Wow Ginger, what a hot mama! You look beautiful! Gregg is missing out being in Hawaii!

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

Ginger you are so creative. What a cute post! Next time make Gregg take you too! :)

ensadler said...

It is nice to see the new pictures! Cash has grown so much since the last post. You look really good! Sorry your hubby is gone. If you get a chance to do any of your projects I would be interested in the final product. I think I hate painting more than picking out the color. Good luck!

Kelly said...

Bummer that your didn't get to go to Hawaii with Gregg. Maybe next time? I would love to see your painted room all finished!! I enjoy painting and decorating!!

Charlene said...

Hey I saw your blog on several other blogs in tolleson ward. Your boys are so adorable. If you would like to visit our blog it is theolivasclan.blogspot.com