We spent Christmas at my parents cabin outside of Boise. There was tons of snow so we had fun sledding.
Even little Cash got in on the fun.
We were even visited by a freaky-looking Santa Claus. Look closely, you may recognize him. And yes, lady's, he is single. Weston was scared to death.
Weston's cool toys were his Mack transporter from the movie Cars and a 4 wheeler(sorry, I couldn't figure out how to turn the picture after it was posted)


Gregg and I got a hot tub to make the chilly Idaho evenings a little more bearable. Nice cheesy smile Gregg.
We were even visited by a freaky-looking Santa Claus. Look closely, you may recognize him. And yes, lady's, he is single. Weston was scared to death.
Weston's cool toys were his Mack transporter from the movie Cars and a 4 wheeler(sorry, I couldn't figure out how to turn the picture after it was posted)

Gregg and I got a hot tub to make the chilly Idaho evenings a little more bearable. Nice cheesy smile Gregg.




4 comments:
how fun!!!! I am so jealous of the hot tub. Adam really wants a pool but I don't want to pay for the maintenance. What a fun 4 wheeler!
A hot tub sounds great right about now! Looks like fun. I love Cash's outfit, such a sweet little baby. And Santa "Boyd" looks hilarious. And no I don't have your email address.
looks like you guys had a blast! we were all in Challis for christmas. it was really fun, we wenting shooting and snowmobiling and did some night sledding. it was great!
Looks like a cold Christmas! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment