Here are some pics from Cash's blessing day. He is getting so big and I can't believe it's been 3 months! He is still such a good baby.
My Family (unfortunately half my family was home sick with the stomach flu.....and yes we all got it....good times) Gregg's Family (and yes we all crammed in my house... good thing we all love eachother!)
Oh! Congrats on the blessing. He is so beautiful! If you come down to phoenix it would be great to see you. Maybe we do could something with Carly also. You look amazing too! Like you didn't have a baby a few months ago :)
Cash is so pretty! I know pretty isnt the word that boys want to be called but he is! And your are looking beautiful too Ging! I cant wait to see you guys when you come down! Love you!
Hi, so sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your question. I have Photoshop CS2, but for just personal, everyday use Elements is great. Hope this helps!
that's so great that so many family members came up for cash's blessing!!! so many people!! that's exciting though, he's a cutie.thanks for letting me know boyd said hi, we miss him! -Becca
7 comments:
Oh! Congrats on the blessing. He is so beautiful! If you come down to phoenix it would be great to see you. Maybe we do could something with Carly also. You look amazing too! Like you didn't have a baby a few months ago :)
Cash is so pretty! I know pretty isnt the word that boys want to be called but he is! And your are looking beautiful too Ging! I cant wait to see you guys when you come down! Love you!
Oh and we are blessing Bella Feb 17th so if you guys are here you are welcome to come!
Hey ginger- I finally figured this whole things out..i think. crystalandandylyon.blogspot.com.
Hi, so sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your question. I have Photoshop CS2, but for just personal, everyday use Elements is great. Hope this helps!
that's so great that so many family members came up for cash's blessing!!! so many people!! that's exciting though, he's a cutie.thanks for letting me know boyd said hi, we miss him!
-Becca
Hey email me with your email address so I can add you to my blog......joannabooher@yahoo.com
Post a Comment