Wednesday, December 12, 2007

So, I was thinking...


This is me thinking. Since nothing new has happened I thought I would share what having 2 kids has taught me:
  • I can take a shower, shave my legs, and put my makeup on in the 20 minutes of "Elmo's World".
  • DVR is the best invention ever. Thankfully it allowed me to watch "The Hills" finale undisturbed. (Hey it is my mental escape from mommy-hood...Buffy you know what I'm talking about.)
  • A waistline is only a temporary body part.
  • I can spell really well. For example, "Gregg, should we take Weston to the P-A-R-K?"
  • I have to get a part-time job. Do you realize how much food 2 teenage boys will eat?
  • Craft stores are off-limits (It looks like a giant toy store to a 21 month old).
  • I am a multi-tasker. I can nurse a baby and blog at the same time.

Oh, how I love my boys(all 3 of them), and I wouldn't change my life for anything!!!!



7 comments:

The Booher's said...

How cute are your little boys! Cash is getting so chubby ( at least it appears that way)! And I agree with the comments about the DVR, what did we ever do without it!

Tora Family said...

I agree..what cute boys! They definitely look like brothers. You look ovely as always!

Tora Family said...

Oh...and I haven't quite got the shower, shave my legs and make-up in 20-min down yet...well, maybe I can do it if I throw my wet hair into a twist...and half-way shave my legs...then definitely. :)

Melissa Brown said...

Yeah! I am so glad to see a new post! Your list of things you have learned are very good and funny. I have learned to spell things out too to Adam. You look so great and your boys are so cute!

Melissa Brown said...

Yeah! I am so glad to see a new post! Your list of things you have learned are very good and funny. I have learned to spell things out too to Adam. You look so great and your boys are so cute!

Dana said...

You crack me up! I loved your Christmas pic. Westons face is hilarious in the one with just he and Cash! too funny!

Brian and Abby said...

It is amazing the things you find you can do as a mom. Your boys are so cute, no wonder you love them so much. You look GREAT