It is so fun having a newborn again! I forget how small and sweet they are! I really see Weston as a little boy now and not my baby. I have been really surprised at how much he loves his little brother. He constantly wants to give him kisses and so far has not shown any jealousy yet (yet being the key word, I guess). Cash is such a good baby and I can't believe he is already 2 weeks old. He is finally starting to eat good and his jaundice is all cleared up. Now, if he could only get his days and nights straight, I wouldn't be such a zombie all day! I guess it's a good thing he is so cute! 


Sunday, October 28, 2007
Sweet Baby Boy
Posted by Ginger and Gregg at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Hun - you look great...no zombie mom showing through at all. Your little guy is darling...makes me want mine to be a newborn again (although he is pretty fun right now). Sounds like you are handling it all well. take care
Hey Ging, he is so cute, I just want to squish his cheeks! And he does make Weston look like a little boy! Hopefully you can start getting sleep soon! I dont know if Im ready for that in 2 months!
He's so tiny. Reminds me of when Kyler was that small...oh sooo cute.
Such a handsome boy!! They are so fun aren't they! I can't believe you have moved and still have time for pictures, e-mailing and blogging! Itis good to have some time for yourself. Keep up the good work. I wish you all the best.
hey gregg and ginger you guys look so great and congrats on the new one. i was searching for gregg and foud this it is great. all four of you look soo good. i dont know how to email you but i hopw you see this comment please check out me and candi's page mywelchy.blogspot.com or email me at tylermwelch@gmail.com i cant wait to catch up
Tyler Welch
Congrats on the new baby ginger! its becca and blair, we haven't seen you guys forever!!! anyway, give me your contact info so that I can allow you on mines and blair's blog. anyway, hope you are great!!! my emails is beccar@garco.com :)
Post a Comment