Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy (late) Halloween

Weston was a dragon for Halloween. He started out excited but just as we were about to go trick-or-treating he fell apart. Life is just so hard on a kid.

.

Since Gregg was out of town, we went trick-or-treating with my sister and her kids. This is a very confusing holiday for a 19 month old. When we would go to people's door, Weston would just want to walk right in. I had to bribe him to keep going with Skittles (that's the nutritionist in me).






Weston, cousin Lincoln, and Grandma Darla at the pumpkin patch earlier in October. I have never been to one and it was pretty fun. Weston had fun picking out pumpkins and riding on the wagon.

1 comments:

Tora Family said...

oh my goodness...what a cutie! Your sister has four kids??? I remember going up one Halloween to Nampa with you and we stayed at your oldest sisters house...she recently had a baby. I can't remember your sisters names, but I remember the sister in the Halloween picture...and she was just starting to get serious with her boyfriend...who is now her husband (right?)...and I remember her driving us to your parents cabin in Sun Valley and I was scared because it was night and the road was twisty and she drove it so fast, but she was so familiar with it, and I remember sitting in the hot springs with you two...ahhhh...the good old days. I just can't believe she has four kids, but then again it has been nine years.