Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Baby Allen

Here is little junior. He might be just in the 12th percentile for growth but he sure has some chubby cheeks (an Allen trademark).













OK- so I cheated a little bit. This picture is about 3 weeks ago(about 7 months pregnant), but I am done with the pregnancy pictures. It's just not cute anymore.

3 comments:

Mark and Kristi said...

Ginger, you look so cute! I found your blog from Buffy's! You and your family look great! Good luck with your move... I am sure Buffy is wishing you weren't moving! Kristi(Prinz)Riggs

Melissa Brown said...

you look so great! i'm sad to hear you are moving back to idaho, but i'm sure you'll be happy there! what are you going to name your baby boy?

Julie and Rich Newell said...

ginger congrats! I just heard from your mom a little while ago that you were pregnant again. that is so great! how are you guys?????